Fully guided Juneau whale watching and Mendenhall Glacier tours for the adventurous traveler.
Award winning photo safari tours, unique wildlife excursions by land and sea, hands-on citizen science adventures (as seen on CNN), guided day hikes, alpine treks and nature walks - all set within the wilds of the Tongass National Forest. These are not typical tours, but rather inspired wilderness experiences for travelers seeking adventure and authenticity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality interpretation, small group sizes, and a personal touch from a guide who loves to share stories and insights on the last great temperate rainforest. Choose from one of the following tours below:
* Photo Safari by Land & Sea
* Alaska's Whales & Rainforest Trails
* Whales & Glaciers Science Adventure
* Mendenhall Glacier Guide's Choice Trail Hike
* Town, Tram & Timberline Tour
* Rainforest Trail, Salmon Hatchery & Town Tour
* Private Custom Trips
Learn more by clicking the link to our website above. We welcome your phone call, e-mail and any questions you may have about your visit to Juneau.