9th Annual Capital Brewfest
Join us on September 25, 2021, at the SubPort in downtown Juneau, next to the Coast Guard station (Noon for VIP check-in, 1:00 p.m. general check-in).
COVID MITIGATION PLAN: To host an in-person event we had to make this year outdoors, 500 attendee limit, must be fully vaccinated and show proof (card or image of card) at entry, single-use cups (compostable), and social distancing where we can. Masks optional.
- $60 per VIP Drinking ticket (Compostable, single-use cups / 3oz each, early check-in ahead of the crowd at Noon, no extra online ticket fees)
- $40 per Drinking ticket (Compostable, single-use cups / 3oz each, check-in at 1:00 PM, no extra online ticket fees)
- $10 per NonDrinking / Designated Driver ticket (entry to the event - water provided, no beer, no extra online ticket fees)
NOTE: Must be 21+ to purchase and/or attend the event (no children please). Must bring a valid ID to the event for check-in.
- Presented By: Rotary Club of Juneau
- Dates: September 25, 2021
- Location: SubPort near downtown Coast Guard station
- Time: 12:00 PM
- Price: $10, $40, $60