Apollo:To the Moon Escape Room
It's the opening day of the Apollo Museum of History, but when you arrive everything is mixed up and out of order! Can you fix everything before you go on stage for your big speech?
This is an escape room designed for elementary and middle school students to complete in groups of 6 to 8. The first session starts at 10:30 am and go hourly until the last session at 2:30pm
Participants must register beforehand by calling 586-0437 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presented By: Juneau Public Libraries
- Dates: July 11, 2019 - July 25, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Location: Mendenhall Valley Public Library
- Time: 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM