Wearable Arts 2021 "Intergalactic"
The Juneau Arts & Humanities Council is excited to announce the next phase of Juneau’s favorite
celebration of community creativity - the annual Wearable Art Extravaganza! Now in it’s twenty-first year,
Wearable Art 2021: Intergalactic will fly into new galaxies as an entire week-long festival in May 2021, with
many opportunities for artists, creators, businesses, and community members to engage. Although Juneauites
may not be able to connect in-person for the usual runway show in February, the Wearable Art production team
created new ways to bring the fantastic creations of Wearable Art Artists straight to your own home to the
magic of your home screen, befitting the “Intergalactic” theme: a live-streamed show of the Artists, the MCs
and exciting new aspects yet to be unveiled. A brief overview of Festival events is listed below:
● May 14, 15, 16 - Wearable Art: “Intergalactic” live-streamed show. Times and tickets TBA.
● May 17-21 - Wearable Art Auction, Community Scavenger Hunt, and more
● May 21-22 - Wearable Art Living Gallery Exhibit (see the artwork in-person at a socially distanced
walk-through opportunity, following all pandemic guidelines). Times and tickets TBA.
- Presented By: Juneau Arts and Humanities Council
- Dates: 5/14/2021, 5/15/2021, 5/16/2021, 5/17/2021, 5/18/2021, 5/19/2021, 5/20/2021, 5/21/2021, 5/22/2021