Fairweather Adventures at Glacier Bay
Fairweather Adventures at Glacier Bay is a B&B and charter boat operation in Gustavus, Alaska. Located approximately 50 miles from Juneau, Gustavus is adjacent to beautiful Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve. Since we are an authorized Glacier Bay National Park concessionaire, we are able to provide exclusive Glacier Bay sightseeing excursions. We also offer:
· Whale watching
· Sportfishing, and
· Wildlife viewing adventures in Glacier Bay, Icy Straits, and along the stunning coastline of the Gulf of Alaska.
Our bed and breakfast features deluxe double occupancy accommodations with private baths and delicious home cooked breakfasts for up to 8 persons.
The charter boats are fast, safety equipped vessels featuring:
· Heated cabins
· Enclosed marine toilets, and
· Coast Guard licensed skippers.
With our 30 plus years of experience in the Glacier Bay area, we would love to share with you its spectacular scenery, its fabulous sport fishing, and its awesome wildlife viewing.
Contact us now to book your Alaskan adventure of a lifetime!
- Meals Included: Full Breakfast
- Private Bath:
- Washer | Dryer:
- Summer Rates Range: $113 per person
- Sleeping Rooms: 4
- Capacity: 8
- High Speed Internet Access:
- Snacks Provided:
- Cabin Cruiser
- Vessel Length (feet): 26 feet
- Fishing Licenses Available:
- Private Tours Available: