Last Chance Mining Museum & Historical Park
Last Chance Mining Museum is open May 21st - September 5th, Friday - Monday 2PM - 5PM. Unique Gold Rush experience; Historic mining buildings in wilderness setting featuring 3-D glass map, world's largest air compressor, underground exhibits. Gift shop: new & antiques.
Please note that the $5 entry fee is CASH only and the site is a nearly 2-mile walk from the cruise ship docks to the museum, half of it up steep hills. It is not accessible by vehicle, although vehicles can park at the end of Basin Road and walk about one-third of a mile across the bridge and up the hill. The museum is in an original turn-of-the-century building (which has no heat, so dress warmly).
- Time to Juneau International Airport: 20
- Open Summer Only:
- Days of Operation: Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Summer Hours: 2PM - 5PM
- Cash Only:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Open For Business:
1001 Basin Rd, Juneau, AK 99801
Phone: (907) 586-5338