Submit an Event
Tell us about your event! Send us the details in the form below and we’ll get it out there.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR EVENT!
Thank you for your interest in sharing and promoting your Juneau event! If you or your organization are holding an event in the Juneau area, please complete the form below and we’ll help you get it out there.
WHAT TYPES OF EVENTS DO WE POST?
The purpose of Travel Juneau’s event calendar is to provide information about local events that are open to the public and inviting to potential visitors.
Examples of events we would post:
- Large public events like Alaska Folk Festival, Sealaska’s Celebration, Independence Day Parade, Juneau Maritime Festival, Juneau Gold Rush Days, Gallery Walk, etc.
- First Friday Events
- Musical/artistic performances open to the public like Juneau Drag Shows, Juneau Lyric Opera, Wearable Arts, etc.
- Special events like brewery collaborations, one-time restaurant events, Hike for a Pint, etc.
Examples of events we would not post:
- Events happening outside of Juneau
- Virtual events hosted by a non-Juneau based organization
- Conferences not geared towards visitors
- Regularly occurring events such as museum exhibits or other season-long events
EVENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Please check the calendar to make sure your event is not already listed before filling out the form below. Include as much information as possible. Choose the most relevant event category for your event and keep the description short and sweet. Uploading an image or digital poster is optional, but highly encouraged. Please review and edit the information for accuracy before submitting it.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR EVENT?
Submissions will be reviewed to ensure alignment with Travel Juneau guidelines and posted at the discretion of Travel Juneau. Once approved, your event will be added to the events calendar.
Please contact us at email@example.com