Juneau and Beyond
The great thing about Juneau is it's easy to get outdoors to any of the 250+ miles of trails. Before you go, order a local lunch to pick up (contact-free) on your way out the road to enjoy a pre-hike picnic! If you can't be here to enjoy our wilderness first hand, try exploring virtually.
- Follow our YouTube page for the latest videos
- Enjoy live from the Juneau Harbor Webcam
- Follow the Salmon and Hatchery Operations at DIPAC Macaulay Salmon Hatchery
- Call the Parks & Recreation Joke Hotline for a laugh at 907.586.0428
- Explore the Juneau-Douglas City Museum
- Take a virtual hike with us: Perseverance Trail, Gold Creek Flume Trail, Treadwell Trail, Mendenhall Refuge Trail, Nugget Falls Trail, E, Glacier Trail, Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center, Photo Point Trail, Herbert Glacier Trail, Eagle Beach Recreation Area, Dan Moller Trail