Wings Airways/Taku Glacier Lodge
A True Alaskan Experience! This unique tour highlights the glaciers surrounding Juneau by authentic floatplane (travel the way Southeast Alaskaners do!).
1) Taku Lodge Feast & 5 Glacier Seaplane Discovery: (As seen in Cooking with Paula Deen & Bon Appétit Magazine)
- Water take-off in the heart of downtown Juneau
- 5-Glacier Floatplane Flightseeing on fully modified classic DeHaviland seaplanes
- EVERYONE has a window seat & narration
- Remote river "runway" at the 1923 Taku Glacier Lodge
- Listed on the Registry of Historical Places
- Located in the heart of the Tongass National Forrest
- Fresh Wild Alaska Salmon "Feast", with homemade side dishes that will never allow a person to leave hungry!
- Enjoy your drinks chilled with 1000 year old glacier ice
- After meal, explore on a guided interpretative nature walk, wandering the well-maintained trails of the old growth forest independently, or relax with a beverage and soak in the serenity of a place scarcely touched by time
- And always look for the wild black bears that frequent the Taku Lodge grounds!
Rain or shine this trip will be an experience of a lifetime and a true look at Mother Nature in her finest. Let Wings Airways show you best of the Alaskan Spirit. Book Today!
- Outdoor Seating:
- Waterview | Waterfront:
- Children's Menu:
- Open Summer Only:
- Days of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Accepts MasterCard:
- Accepts Visa:
- Accepts American Express:
- Accepts PayPal:
- Private Tours Available: