Above & Beyond Alaska, LLC
Glaciers, Bears, and Whales! Day and overnight adventures! A locally owned and operated boutique guiding company, specializing in high quality, small group, and off the beaten path experiences. Options include kayaking, hiking, glacier trekking, and overnight expeditions. Join us for the best adventures in Juneau from ocean to ice!
Tour options: Glacier trek by hiking, kayaking, or canoeing. Wildlife kayaking options in Pack Creek on Admiralty Island, Channel Islands State Marine Park, and local favorite Amalga Harbor. Overnight expeditions in Pack Creek, Channel Islands State Marine Park, or on the surface of Mendenhall Glacier.
- Time to Centennial Hall Convention Center: 20
- Time to Juneau International Airport: 5
- Open Summer Only:
- Days of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Summer Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Accepts MasterCard:
- Accepts Visa:
- Accepts American Express:
- Wireless Internet Access:
- High Speed Internet Access:
- Snacks Provided:
- Private Tours Available:
- Language Translation Available: Spanish, Portugese