Above & Beyond Alaska, LLC
Glaciers, Bears, and Whales day adventure trips! A locally owned and operated boutique guiding company, specializing in high quality, small group, and off the beaten path experiences. Options include paddling, hiking, and glacier exploring expeditions. Join us for the best adventures in Juneau from ocean to ice!
Tour options: Glacier exploration by hiking or canoeing. Wildlife kayaking options in Pack Creek on Admiralty Island, Channel Islands State Marine Park, and local favorite Amalga Harbor.
Please refer to the 2022 season details below and be sure to check out our website for timely updates. Dates: May 1st - September 25th Tours available: Glacier Canoe Paddle & Trek, Mendenhall Glacier Trek, Private Mendenhall Glacier Trek, Fortress of the Bears Kayak Adventure, Paddle with Whales Kayak Adventure Packages available: Weekend adventure packages that consist of Glaciers, Bears, and Whales - these tours are spread out over 3 days and feature our best tours.
- Time to Centennial Hall Convention Center: 20
- Time to Juneau International Airport: 5
- Open Summer Only:
- Days of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Summer Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Accepts MasterCard:
- Accepts Visa:
- Accepts American Express:
- Wireless Internet Access:
- High Speed Internet Access:
- Snacks Provided:
- Private Tours Available:
- Language Translation Available: Spanish, Portugese
- Health & Safety Policy: View
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Open For Business: