Last Chance Mining Museum & Historical Park
Last Chance Mining Museum is open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 2pm to 5pm until mid-September. Unique Gold Rush experience; Historic mining buildings in wilderness setting featuring 3-D glass map, world's largest air compressor, underground exhibits. Gift shop: new & antiques.
Please note that the $5 entry fee is CASH only and the museum is about a 2-mile walk from the cruise ship docks. Vehicles can park at the end of Basin Road and walk about one-quarter of a mile across the bridge and up the hill. The museum is in an original turn-of-the-century building (which has no heat, so dress warmly).
- Time to Juneau International Airport: 20
- Open Summer Only:
- Days of Operation: Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Summer Hours: 2PM - 5PM
- Cash Only:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Open For Business: