USDA Forest Service, Juneau Ranger District Campgrounds
The Juneau Ranger District operates and maintains two campgrounds on the Tongass National Forest.
Click on the campground name of your choice to discover the site details and make your reservation online through Recreation.gov. Or call:
- 1-877-444-6777 to reserve a campsite over the phone.
- The TDD number is 1-877-833-6777
- The international call number is 1-518-885-3639
Campground reservations may be made the same day if a site is available, or up to six months in advance. The cumulative stay at these campgrounds is 14 days a year.
Recreation.gov accepts credit or debit cards and charges an $8 processing fee per reservation.
- Water Hookups:
- Electrical Hookups:
- Sewer Hookups:
- Tent Spaces:
- Dump Station:
- Days of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Summer Hours: 8 AM - 7:30 PM
- Winter Hours: 10 AM - 4 PM
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- No Contact Services:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Virtual Events:
- Temporarily Closed: